We’ve got an advance look at some of the new training and lecture offerings coming out this fall and for 2012 that will be offered commencing in October for the Buildingsonfire Series produced and offered by the Command Institute and Buildingsonfire.com.
Buildingsonfire -2012 Building Construction and Systems Training for Fire Service Commanders, Company Officers and Fire Fighters
An intense and concentrated series of exceptional training programs examining trends and methods in building construction for the fire service with an emphasize on construction and occupancy risk assessment, structural and construction systems, and their direct relationship on structural combat firefighting operations, firefighter survivability and the command decision-making process. Understand building systems and occupancy performance under fire conditions is mission critical with new and emerging technical information and data that is redefining tactical and operational models and firefighting protocols with new rules of engagement.
Firefighters and Officers will gain a new understanding of inherent construction features and hazards that directly influence effective risk management and decisive strategic and tactical considerations with a focus on key construction features, inherent occupancy profiles that will influence strategic, tactical and task level operations and crucial assembly systems affected by fire dynamics, extreme fire behavior and combat fire suppression operations. These programs & seminars examine crucial considerations for Reading the Building, Occupancy Risk Profiling, Adaptive Fireground Management, Tactical Patience, Predicative Occupancy Performance and Construction Resiliency correlating building construction performance toward combat structural fire suppression operations. Case studies will reinforce concepts presented and evoked open discussion and dialog on building construction and operational safety.
Programs utilize extensive multimedia, interactive activities, case studies and simulations to reinforce course content & subject areas providing exceptional learning opportunities.
New Seminars and Lecture Program Offerings; (Selected Topics)
- Building Construction for the Company and Command Officer
- The Rules of Combat Fire Engagement & Tactical Operations
- Reading the Building: Predictive Occupancy Profiling
- The New Fireground: Engineered Systems, Construction & Tactics for the Company and Command Officer
- Adaptive Fire Ground Management for Command and Company Officers
- Building Construction and Tactical Operations
- The Anatomy of Buildingsonfire 2012
- Five Star Command & Fire Fighter Safety
- The Doctrine of Combat Fire Operations 2012
- Extreme Fire Behavior & Fireground Operations
- Predictive Building and Occupancy Performance
- Tactical Entertainment and Firefighter Safety
- Dynamic Risk Assessment & Firefighting Operations
- Roof Construction for Truck Company Operations
- Occupancy Risk Profiling and Firefighting Strategy & Tactics
- New Residential Construction and Operational Considerations
- Tactical Renaissance: Combat Fire Engagement and the New Fire Ground
- The Anatomy of Buildingsonfire; LODD Case Studies and Near Miss Lessons Learned
- Building Construction and Operational Safety in Buildings of Ordinary Construction
- Building Construction and Tactical Safety in Commercial Buildings
- Keynotes ,Lectures, Special Presentations & Programs Available
- Other Building Construction , Command, Tactic, Fire Fighter Safety and Operations programs available
Download the Program Announcement for Building Construction for the Fire Service Training Programs HERE
Building Construction for the Fire Service Training Programs for 2012 by Buildingsonfire.com
Keynote and General Session Programs that will be available for 2012 include;
- The New Adaptive Fire Ground in 2012
- Tactical Patience
- Buildingsonfire 2012
- What’s on YOUR Radar Screen?
- Achieving Operational Excellence and Safety
- Command Compression and Tactical Entertainment
- The Evolving Fireground: Are You Ready for the Changes?
- Command Resiliency for Operational Excellence
- Tactical Renaissance and the New Rules of Combat Fire Engagement
Check out the program presentations we’ll be making at the Gateway Midwest Fire & Leadership Training Conference ( Missouri) and at the Liberty Regional Fire & Leadership Training Conference (PA) this fall.
Take the time to check out the new Training Program Offerings from Go>Forward Training’s Gateway Midwest Fire & Leadership Training Conference, HERE and the Liberty Regional Fire & Leadership Training Conference HERE
- About Go>Forward Training, HERE