The continuing importance of fire research and the strive to understand fire and its relationship to buildings, systems and firefighting operations is challenging long held beliefs and anecdotal basis; encouraging stimulating debate and discussions- resulting in thought provoking and insightful theories, positions statements and a time of retrospect and critical self-examination that will influence numerous facets of the fire service profession.
It’s not about NOT fighting fires, but rather fighting fires smarter.
Building Knowledge=Firefighter Safety.
- Don’t forget to LIKE Buildingsonfire on FaceBook and CommandSafety on Twitter
- We post frequent interactive sessions on Buildingsonfire on Facebook.
Also on CommandSafety …
- Taking it the Streets: Reading the Building – March 7, 2013
- Engineered Structural Support (ESS) system: Been in the Field lately? – February 24, 2013
- Resource Tool for Your Radar Screen – November 10, 2012
- Identifying, Establishing and Managing Collapse Zones – March 30, 2013