If you’re planning on heading to the Fire Department Instructors Conference, FDIC in Indianapolis please consider making time to attend our classroom session. We’ll make sure we have a seat waiting for you. There’s a tremendous selection of offerings, check out the program listings HERE. If you’re not able to make the class, make sure you contact me if you’d like to chat, I’ll be there the entire week and would love to talk shop and share insights. Take a look at the FDIC site HERE for a complete listing of programs, offerings and activities. It’s an incredible experience and a must for all levels of experience and organizational affiliation.
It’s where Leaders come to Train.
Adaptive Fireground Strategies for Today’s Occupancies
Combat fire suppression and field operations are being impacted on a variety of levels with demands for increasing adaptability, expanding risk management, and modified tactical protocols. The focus in on the five fundamental core relationships of building construction, risk management, firefighter behaviors, incident operations, and situational safety. Firefighters, officers, and commanders will benefit from the latest insights into emerging fireground tactical theory for effective combat operations, operational excellence, and firefighter safety offered in this session.
- Wabash West Room 120-122
- Thursday, April 25, 2013, 1:30 PM-3:15 PM
Also on CommandSafety …
- Building Construction for Today’s Fire Service – December 21, 2012
- Training Programs for Today’s Evolving Fireground Series for 2013 – November 9, 2012
- Predictability of Building Performance – Expect Fire – April 13, 2013
- The New Rules of Combat Fire Engagement: Random Thoughts – February 15, 2012