For a Rockin’ Hot Time, Tune in this coming Wednesday night to FireFighter NetCast.com and Taking it to the Streets for; “Tactical Renaissance and the Rules of Engagement”.
Joining Christopher Naum will be Chief Gary Morris (ret) Phoenix (AZ) Fire Department, Deputy Chief John Sullivan, Worcester (MA) Fire Department, along with Dr. Burt Clark from the NFA. We will be discussing the emerging Tactical Renaissance of Combat Fire Suppression Operations and the new Rules of Engagement. Don’t miss out for what will certainly be an insightful look at what the fire ground is transitioning to in 2010 and beyond. Join the live broadcast on Wednesday night September 22nd at 9:00pm ET, or download the post production podcast from Firefighter NetCast.com.
In the weeks ahead we’ll be publishing a six month schedule of upcoming guests and topics along within integrating post production podcast resources, training aides and supplemental reference links to make both the live broadcast program and downloads value added.
Taking it to the Streets is hosted by Christopher Naum and is a Buildingsonfire.com Series and Fire Fighter NetCast.com Production.
- Check out the IAFC Safety Health & Survival Section HERE and the newly published Rules of Engagement
- For additional Taking it to the Streets programming, HERE
- Firefighter NetCast.com HERE
- Taking it to the Streets for; “Tactical Renaissance and the Rules of Engagement” Show Link, HERE
Taking it to the StreetsTM On Your Street, In Your City, Across the County, Around the WorldTM ©2010
Also on CommandSafety …
- The New Rules of Combat Fire Engagement: Random Thoughts – February 15, 2012
- 2012 International Fire/EMS Safety & Health Week – May 27, 2012
- LODD Funeral Services for Michael J. Chiapperini – December 30, 2012
- Operational Excellence – September 2, 2012